In this policy, we, Sellon, inform you about our personal data collection and use practices relating to your use of SellOn's mobile consumer-to-consumer marketplace service. It does not cover other data collection or processing by Sellon or data that other companies collect or sites or services that are linked from our service.
Children under 18 are not allowed to use the SellOn service.
When you sign up for our service, you actively provide us with account registration information that you can access and update within the SellOn app at any time, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, and email
- Financial information, such as bank account and/or credit card numbers
We use your email address to communicate with you about transactions, new services and other topics we believe are of interest to you. We use your mailing address for delivery of items you purchase through our service. We collect your credit card or other payment card information for payment processing purposes and your bank account information to pay when you sell items through our service. We collect social network info for login and authentication purposes.
We may also update your registration information, for example, if you provide a new email or mailing address on your account.
We save personal information data on a database through encryption to be more secure.(Name of Seller/Buyer,Password,Phone Number,Email,Part of Address, Bank Account No.). The photo of Seller/Buyer is saved without encryption that means it might be shared with others if necessary.
When you use the SellOn service, we process and deliver to you and other users of our service information about your SellOn transactions, such as information about items that you post for sale through our service and messages exchanged with other SellOn users. In this context, we receive information about your device, software, who you communicate with, message content, locations and our access logs, which includes IP address, device ID, your actions within our service and language settings.
We process usage information to deliver, improve and optimize our SellOn service, to protect you, us and other users from actual or potential fraud and misuse, and to determine what information, features, promotional information and other services you need or may be interested in.
Third party sources
We may combine your usage data with information we collect from other companies such as Google Analytics to customize and improve your user experience. Google Analytics collects information regarding the use of apps and online resources ( For more information, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.)
Data retention and access
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and reviewing your account settings.
We retain account and usage data as long as required by applicable law. We may retain personal information from your account to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, complete investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms of Service User Agreement, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.
We do not disclose your individual account or usage data to third parties, except:
- with your consent or at your direction.
- as necessary to collect payment.
- to process a product requested by you or otherwise provide our service to you.
- to enable service providers under contract to facilitate operations, such as fraud prevention & risk management, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services.
- as necessary to resolve a problem between SellOn users or with third parties.
- as required by law or to assert or protect legal rights.
- to comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing verification requirements.
- as necessary to protect you, other users, us or third parties from actual or potential harm, including fraud, data security or confidentiality breaches, other liability, or where someone's physical safety seems at risk.
- to maintain or service your account.
- as otherwise permitted by law.
We take required steps to protect your account information and account messages and to protect against data loss, misuse and unauthorized access. However, no internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, messages sent through the SellOn service are not encrypted.
It is your responsibility to control access to your device, including keeping your login information confidential and not sharing it with anyone. It is also your responsibility to notify SellOn if you believe the security of the information in the SellOn app or your SellOn account has been compromised.